What We Do
RiverSpring MAP (HMO D-SNP) is designed to bring high-quality, personalized care to people with complex health needs to help improve their quality of life. Our Plan will provide you with one point of contact for your care needs, 24/7 telephone access to a clinician, continuity of care for services that you are already receiving, and a wide range of long term services and supports.
RiverSpring MAP (HMO D-SNP) will provide covered Medicare and Medicaid services, including:
- Your choice of doctors, pharmacies and other providers within our network
- Medications, including covered prescription drugs and over-the-counter health items
- Long-term services and supports, such as home care, meal delivery, adult day care
- Durable medical equipment and supplies
- Supplemental benefits, such as an over-the-counter benefit
- A Care Manager who will work closely with you and your care team to make sure you get the care you need
There are no monthly premiums, no co-pays, or other costs for participating in RiverSpring MAP (HMO D-SNP).
The State of New York has created a participant ombudsman program called the Independent Consumer Advocacy Network (ICAN) to provide members with free, confidential assistance on any services offered by RiverSpring MAP (HMO D-SNP). ICAN may be reached toll free at 1-844-614-8800, or online at http://www.icannys.org.